Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... šŸ˜Š

[Albion] Was it right to clap Macca yesterday?

Was it okay to clap Macca before and end of match?

• Yes

Votes: 292 94.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 1.3%
  • Meh

Votes: 12 3.9%

• Total voters

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Typical plumberšŸ˜
laugh out loud lol GIF by ZEE TV

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Of our recent departures, I have a brief league table of clapping to complete indifference or booing. It's all theoretical though, as I rarely get to games these days.

Ali Mac and big Dan Burn are table topping for clapping. Both parted on very good terms.
Sulky Trossard is firmly rooted at the bottom of the table and I'd happily join in any boos for him.
After the way BDB celebrated overjoyously when he scored against us, he rates for me the lowest of the low.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I donā€™t get the hostility towards Caicedo. He signed a contract extension in February which he didnā€™t have to and that assisted the club when taking Chelseaā€™s pants down for Ā£115 million.
Because he (or his agent) ā€œforcedā€ the move rather than waiting until the time was right..

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
Will always have respect for Ali Mac. Conducted himself immaculately whilst with the club, during the transfer and also afterwards.

We can bemoan the fact he left Brighton - but he's a career footballer. He has to make the decisions he feel are best for him, his family and his future.

I also feel he'll be back.

Completely right to clap him. He gave his all for us, was 100% committed right to the end and played a massive part in us finishing 6th. No toys out pram demanding a move and even said he was happy to stay if the move didn't happen. Compared to 1 or 2 others who didn't give a shit about the club and wanted out as soon as possible, think Ally Mac is leagues above them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here