That this spud turned out for our beautiful little tin pot club :ascarf:

Attachments

• 0,,10433~4088787,00.jpg
    0,,10433~4088787,00.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 393

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
yes, and ironically the players we have a year later are of a much higher class (well dicker is at least)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
And what an expensive f***-up THAT little exercise proved to be.

Well done Micky.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
He really was sh*t wasnt he :laugh:

Can't believe that by this time last year we had beaten Man City and lost at home to Walsall (we wont be doing that again..........oh :down:).

Was a roler coaster last year and I really was hoping for a less evenful year this year, should've known better really but would we have it any other way?

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
His debut was the best i'd seen an Albion player for years, class apart from the rest of the team. He went downhill, but to say he played badly shows how clueless 99% of our fans are

Here's Johnny!

Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
His debut was the best i'd seen an Albion player for years, class apart from the rest of the team. He went downhill, but to say he played badly shows how clueless 99% of our fans are

Or how clueless 1% are? :shrug:

It seems strange we always presume the majority of fans are wrong with their opinion.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
If you've been to an Albion game and thought nearly everyone here is an idiot I worry for you.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

:lolol:

You must be joking, he made Steven Thomson and Tommy Fraser seem creative.:lol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Keaton, he was shite. Utter, utter shite. His "performance" at Leeds was one of the most inept displays I have ever seen from anyone in an Albion shirt. I simpy dread to think what the hell we were paying for his services.

If that makes me clueless then so be it.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
He didn't half run about, but did a bit of a Dickinson. I.e not much. The differance though between our Dickinson (who if he starts scoring and shit, then will be hailed again!) is when Dickinson doesn't try (a la MK Dons) its obvious because its either him being the furthest man forward and trying to flick on but not jumping, or he doesn't pass it. Savage however could hide behind Virgo when he was (for some reason) playing MC. Odd times indeed.

Here's Johnny!

Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Keaton, he was shite. Utter, utter shite. His "performance" at Leeds was one of the most inept displays I have ever seen from anyone in an Albion shirt. I simpy dread to think what the hell we were paying for his services.

If that makes me clueless then so be it.

I agree with this.

The best contribution Robbie Savage made whilst here was to be substitued at half time against Leicester allowing us to stage a 2nd half miracle by allowing them feel overconfident due to our SHITHOUSE (TM Uncle Spielberg) performance in the 1st half.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
His debut was the Cheltenham game I think?
He looked ok in that game because Cheltenham were so poor and stood so far off us, and all our players seemed to be deferring to Savage at every opportunity. Apart from that match he was utter shite. The most telling match of his spell was the last one, 2-0 down at half time, he was dragged off, replaced with Thornton, we won 3-2. :lol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Savage had the touch of a rapist, the vision of an old blind women and the timing in the tackle of a late period.

Granted he was no where match fit and his heart prob wasn't 100% in it but he is probably one of the most disapointing players I've seen turn out for our club.

Oh and his free kicks were all shit as well.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I really liked his 40 yard cross field balls to the feet of our players, the entire defense could learn an aweful lot, the rest of his game however was pretty woeful

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here