Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it me, or was the NORTH Stand quite LOUD yesterday?

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
I like to think consistent rather than tedious but that's the way it comes over,does not help that the palace ultras are in the back ground and we have the east lower,shame the cameras are not in the esu tbh.
You are consistently tedious.

Palace were second in the Premier League yesterday afternoon. They have had something like 5 (?) promotion seasons to the Premier League in the past 20 years (twice via play-off finals?). They have a small but noisy band of Always ultras and an old style ground that when full generates a good atmosphere. All of this is undisputed.

If I wanted to be reminded about it I would go and look at the BBS. Your repetitive contributions on here are simply irritating. You are probably not a complete moron (your FA Cup adventure was quite admirable in spirit and execution) - any chance you could stop?

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
It was a bit subdued - understandably so. Although there was huge excitement when Bobby made his appearance. The reporter for the Observer said you could probably
have heard the roar in Kent.

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Back row middle of the North stand yesterday, I thought the singing was great 15-20 minutes when we were all over them, most around me were all joining in, so sounded loud, obviously might not have if you weren't in the middle of it !! seemed to quieten down a little after that, and this carried on into the second half. It seemed to pick up a bit later in the half, especially when Bobby came on

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I like to think consistent rather than tedious but that's the way it comes over,does not help that the palace ultras are in the back ground and we have the east lower,shame the cameras are not in the esu tbh.

And WHAT, exactly, is wrong with the east lower? ??? :moo:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Bombadier Botty

Complete Twaddle
Jun 2, 2008
From an excellent match report in The Observer

'He (Zamora) came on as a 77th minute substitute to a roar that might have been heard in Kent'

Edit - as already mentioned by catfish above!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
There's only about 4 or 5 people in the entire west stand that join in with songs.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
North Stand sounded good from middle west - it's admittedly a long way from the zigger-zagger days of the Goldstone when memory tells me (probably falsely) that the noise was constant and bore little relation to what occurred on the pitch but there genuinely weren't many times on Saturday when the team needed a boost from the twelfth man as we always seemed to be in control. The response to Bobby was immense.

Well done the SouthWest corner by the way - valiant effort in the "north stand/south stand Brighton boys" refrain and thought your lowered sussaxon flags for the tribute was a fabulous effort :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here