Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it a penalty ? was fourth goal offside ?.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hemed wasn't in an offside position, Kayal* arguably was - but he wasnt interfering with play.

*I think it was Kayal

Last edited:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
From where I was sat in the South it looked very soft for the penalty. But looked like he had a handful of shirt and then a shove.

Goal looked so offside from our angle.

Just got home but God that was a great result even if we were poor for he first half an hour (or, we could have just been playing the tactics Derby did against us in the playoffs a couple of years ago)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Who gives a flying monkies anus hole ? Totally ridiculous thread !!

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
FWIW, I am fairy certain the second was offside. I'm pretty much in line and Hemed's head seem furthest forward when the kick was taken. Couldn't give a monkey's though.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Definite pen, Stearman puts both his hands on Wilson and shoves him. You can see from Stearman's reaction that he knew he had done something stupid. Wilson could have stayed on his feet if he really tried, but why should he?

As for the offside he is nowhere near off when you see the replay, live I was certain he was off but he is clearly played on by Stearman.

5ways

Sep 18, 2012
Excellent technique to win the penalty. He was pushed and made the best decision he could in the situation.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Highlights are up. Definite penalty - he was pushed. Definitely onside.

Knockers little flick and back heel for Bruno in the second half was sublime. As was his goal.

Marvellous!
Yep - no decent angle on the second though so I will have to go on my first instinct. No idea where their defence went though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here