Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Was it a mistake to play Bridcutt ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I thought we had been nursing him back from injury? He had 30 mins against Blackburn, 25 mins against Wigan and then 45 mins against Bournemouth, I thought he was the pick of our central midfielders tonight even if he wasn't up to his normal standard yet.

You are correct, for some reason I had a complete brainfart :(

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Don't think it was a mistake to play him, but it was a mistake to set the team up around him as Oscar chose to. We were far, far too deep and defensive.
I fear for JFC, his confidence might be shot to bits after the last couple of games and I'd be amazed if we saw him start on Saturday or for quite a while.
I guess both Bridcutt and Ince will start on Saturday but I'll leave it to the greater footballing brains to tell me how that will work. Last night, against Barnsley, Bridcutt should have been on the bench and Ince should have started.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I thought Liam was slow and off the pace with some poor pases which went straight to the opposition, he was keen to have the ball and try to play the game we all know he can play. He was just not match fit enough and Ince would have been the better opotion, but what do I know

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here