Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warren Aspinall

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I didn't hear him tonight, as I was at the game, but the few games I have heard him summarising he comes across very well. As for what he's revealed tonight, one has to ask why Tony took so long to get rid of Burke. It seems that this man has done untold damage to the club. I would also like the person, unless it is Tony of course, who decided not to offer Ashley Barnes a vastly improved contract to either fall on his sword, or be given the shove too. With Barnes in the side, I suspect Fulham would have been given a pasting. Not that I am complaining about tonight's performance in any way.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
I didn't hear him tonight, as I was at the game, but the few games I have heard him summarising he comes across very well. As for what he's revealed tonight, one has to ask why Tony took so long to get rid of Burke. It seems that this man has done untold damage to the club. I would also like the person, unless it is Tony of course, who decided not to offer Ashley Barnes a vastly improved contract to either fall on his sword, or be given the shove too. With Barnes in the side, I suspect Fulham would have been given a pasting. Not that I am complaining about tonight's performance in any way.

Barnes was magnificent for Burnley yesterday :down:

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
Has he just let the cat out of the bag tonight? Said NJ should still stay around the club when Hughton comes in as Hughton would want someone around the club who knows it inside out. Then went a bit quiet as though he then realised he'd said too much. Really felt like he was talking from inside knowledge rather than just speculating.

Or did I just imagine all of that?

No you did not.....exactly as I heard it too

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
His no bullsh1t, well-informed style of saying it like it is is vitally important these days. More than ever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here