Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warren Aspinall again

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can't be the only one who heard, Cantor waxing lyrically about Orlandi, Dave & Calde, only for Warren to chip in:-

"When in France"!!! :shrug:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I can't be the only one who heard, Cantor waxing lyrically about Orlandi, Dave & Calde, only for Warren to chip in:-

"When in France"!!! :shrug:

heard this too
and as I said legend

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
heard this too
and as I said legend
I loved the way he just trailed off and Cantor left it hanging, probably struck dumb with bemusement.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
It seems Warren's commentating is much like his playing style.....niggly.

:)

Every team needs one.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
On a side note, on the radio when the KLL incident happened I swear WA was arguing with the BBC Nottingham blokes. Slightly 'off Mic' he said 'that Hutchinson a disgrace'??!!!
that's certainly how it sounded.

D

Deleted member 2719

On a side note, on the radio when the KLL incident happened I swear WA was arguing with the BBC Nottingham blokes. Slightly 'off Mic' he said 'that Hutchinson a disgrace'??!!!

That was fantastic radio, JC was so BBC and just let it go, shame he didn't have some banter with Warren about it.

We really need a montage of Warren Aspinall radio clips.

I love the bloke.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I reckon we will try and get an out of contract striker in,if as it seems Gus will not use Toby or Barker,because the risk is just too great to take. God knows who though.

On what basis do you make this statement? Barker was on the bench on Saturday.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Huntley and Palmer

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
FACT. We shouldn't have been reliant on a desperate last-minute transfer in. Hoskins was injured 6 weeks before the loan transfer window closed. M A S S I V E failure by our club. WA may have been telling the truth, but why were we in that position in the first place?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here