Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Warnock says no better defender in the Championship.....hmmmm

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
I think he's been drinking the Alex Neil juice. Makes you say something that you hope gets a reaction in an imminent game. But you end up getting the opposite.

Check: "old-fashioned attack...."

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He's going to be a rock at the back for them and will probably power home a header against our inept defence.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
This is the guy who accused Chris Kirkland of over acting when a Leeds fan ran on the pitch and banjoed him.

And a guy who Simon Jordan really liked.

How can anyone take him or anything he says seriously?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
For that read "I've got Sol Bamba and if any of you wealthy Premier League fools want to part with £8m and boost my playing fund / annual bonus I'd be delighted"

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Gus said that at a time when El-Abd was a bit of a punchline, people laughed at the time. They didn't laugh for much longer!

Yep, I was one of them.

Pre-Gus, El Abd was a terrible fullback and not much better when he was occasionally shoved into midfield. But under Gus he flourished at CB, one of the most startling transformations I've ever seen in a BHA player. The only other players who I can remember going so dramatically from shit to great is JCFG and Solly.

Terrific coaching and man-management.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Whatever happens win lose or draw Warnock will find something to whine about that's a certainty.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here