Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WARNING - Venting of spleen!

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I used to get hayfever very badly - closed eyes and needing an inhaler. I read an article that suggested one teaspoon of organic honey a day during periods of high pollen would solve the issue. Tried it all one hot summer and it didn't appear to have much of an affect but the next summer it worked a dream and since then I've taken no drugs at all ( for about 10 years ).[/

Local honey is best, within 3 or 5 miles, as the bees collect the stuff that directly affects you

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
***POLLUTION UPDATE***

Went for a walk along the Thames bank at lunchtime, didn't die.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Breathing related 999 calls up 14% in London alone. I wonder how many other genuine emergencies have had their ambulance/treatment delayed because of this?

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Breathing related 999 calls up 14% in London alone. I wonder how many other genuine emergencies have had their ambulance/treatment delayed because of this?

I saw an ambulance being towed away, so they're even having to send out ambulances for the ambulances.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
About to head out for a walk in North London. If I don't post again, it'll almost certainly be the smog what got me.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Let us know if you die later please.:thumbsup:

UPDATE

Still fine, but I'll soon be taking my LIFE into my hands walking across London Bridge WITHOUT breathing equipment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here