WARNING : Kerry Testimonial Date NOT YET CONFIRMED

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
PLEASE DO NOT START RINGING THE CLUB FOR TICKETS YET

They are not yet on sale because although we have identified the opposition and although they have confirmed in principle, we are yet to confirm the date.

Although the local media are reporting the date as scheduled for Saturday July 29th, this has not yet been finalised.

It will ALMOST certainly be that week - as per the handbills and the advert in the matchday program, but it may not be the Saturday.

It could in fact be the Monday or the Wednesday.

I will let NSC know as soon as I know ... and the Seagulls website will also be the first media source to carry the confirmed details

But as I said at the start of this post .. Please do not ring the club ticket office as they will not be able to help you yet - and we do not want the lines clogged unnecessarily

Much appreciated :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Robert Lester Zamora said:
and the Seagulls website will also be the first media source to carry the confirmed details
So the match will have been played 4 weeks before anyone knows about it then?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
rumour mill said it was Celtic but sopmeone forgot to ring them to confirm and now they are already committed elsewhere

:down: :down: :down: :down:

Grunty

Jan 16, 2004
Worthing
I hope its before THURSDAy 24th as i go on holiday that day for a couple of weeks.....

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Re: Re: WARNING : Kerry Testimonial Date NOT YET CONFIRMED

Everest said:

:lolol: :lolol:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Re: Re: WARNING : Kerry Testimonial Date NOT YET CONFIRMED

Everest said:

:lolol: :lolol:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Grunty said:
I hope its before THURSDAy 24th as i go on holiday that day for a couple of weeks.....

You mean you're planning to miss the first game of the season? :ohmy: (5th August, BTW)

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
surrey jim said:
who is the opposition ???

Would rather not say at the moment as although we have discussed it verbally, it has not yet been confirmed in writing and I would not want to jeopardise that by "jumping the gun"

So please bear with us for just a little while longer .... nobody will be disappointed though :clap:

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
PLEASE DO NOT START RINGING THE CLUB FOR TICKETS YET

But as I said at the start of this post .. Please do not ring the club ticket office as they will not be able to help you yet - and we do not want the lines clogged unnecessarily

Sticky: ?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Would rather not say at the moment as although we have discussed it verbally, it has not yet been confirmed in writing and I would not want to jeopardise that by "jumping the gun"

So please bear with us for just a little while longer .... nobody will be disappointed though :clap:

COWDENBEATH ?!? :eek:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Hastings United have a provisional friendly with the Albion. Could it be them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports