Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ward

Telford Seagull

Jul 5, 2011
Telford
wolves chum reckons "about" £40k a week.

said wolves chum is wrong :p

He is on around 25k a week and Wolves don't particularly want him back. Their fans seem to have something against him (along with the likes of doyle, o'hara, henry etc) and Wolves fans aren't the most forgiving bunch. Jackett had that group training with the youth team as he didn't want them in the first team so I can't see anyway back. With their chairman Steve Morgan, he will still want a decent price for him. Can't see it being much more than £600,000 (with the potential of add ons). I however do make the argument, if they don't want him then surely they should just let him go? Either way, £600k is a decent price and for sure I think he'd take a wage cut to come to us

Codner's Wallop

Sep 11, 2013
I can't see him commanding anything like £25k next season. I think we have a realistic chance of signing him; he seems to enjoy his football here, he plays regularly and hopefully he sees us as a club on the up. I know there will be those who say this counts for jack when wages are discussed but having endured a bit of a nightmare at Wolves I'm sure he'll put greater emphasis on signing for the right club, as opposed the richest. Hope so anyway, I think he's been a terrific signing this season, can't remember a bad game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here