Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ward-Prowse ?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
What about the young RB we were after that got stretched off at the Amex last season ? Livramento

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
:shrug:
If the people making the decisions and who know a lot more than I do want him, then fair enough - but in the unlikely scenario that my opinion matters. no, not overwhelmed.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Decent player, no more than that.
Also a classless ****, so it’s a no from me

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Will be 14 or 15 PL clubs vaguely interested. A couple will bite and bid him up (price and wages) way above our means. Could see him at Villa/Newcastle/Spurs type team or sadly go for wages at WetSham or palarse even.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
What about the young RB we were after that got stretched off at the Amex last season ? Livramento
Possibly. Chelsea had a buy-back clause. I wonder what happens to that if Stains sell him? We need more options at full back, certainly.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
We need a JWP filter on NSC. How many more times is this overall crap (apart from free-kicks) player going to be touted here?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Walker-Peters would be a great signing. Loads of experience, good player and can play on either side.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Re WP. People are fooling themselves if they think he isn't good enough for us or doesn't have the technical ability to play in an RDZ side, he'd be a real asset in any of that 6/8/10 roles. He'll definitely move to a 'bigger' club.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here