Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ward Off to Burnley?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Stop being such a self righteous fool. Nobody will be pleased this has happened, but people will ask questions because it keeps happening. When a thread like this gets starts on NSC is there a Batman style light that shines above your house? Quick DawkTheSeagull, your people need you, you must blindly defend the club in the fave of adversity.

This has really made me laugh. Tremendous work, and spot on.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
My patience has run out, our recruitment policy is a utter shambles. We need a big statement tomorrow morning from our hierarchy or questions have to be answered. Things can't go on like this with only 18 days left of this transfer window.

Ward was definitely a "target" but not signing him through June and July, and playing hardball with Wolves has backfired spectacularly tonight. I'm beginning to fear for our season, and we've only played two bloody games!

You can't blame Ward for wanting to go to the Premiershit for another crack at it, but is Burnley like Boro with Clayton a better prospect then us?!

Something isn't right and our Board have to sort this shambles out once and for all.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Either Bozza or Andy Naylor mentioned somewhere that the fee Wolves were after was £100k.

If i'm right in remembering that, then the whole thing is a f*cking farce. So we move targets, to presumably someone like Lee Wallace, who would supposedly cost £800k+.

Oh well, i'll be at the ticket office bright and early getting Brentford and Leeds beam back tickets, we'll move on.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
This has really made me laugh. Tremendous work, and spot on.

Well your rather easily amused arent you....In which case, here is a picture which will make you happy -

clowns17n-2-web.jpg

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Oh seriously p*ss off, just because Im not quick to blame the club like most of NSC at times like these, doesnt mean Im on a high horse or not allowed to post what I believe. We dont have many facts about this, the club may well be fully to blame and they will badly need to be asked questions if they are, but we dont know this.

We dont know how Wolves and Ward have acted either, but yet apparently they are blame-free ? More is needed for me before the blame game is played.

Innocent until proven guilty......except on NSC it seems.

You can't help yourself can you? Yes you're entitled to post what you like, but so is everybody else, though it seems they do so at the risk of DawkTheSeagull flying in to tell them they're wrong. Can't have it both ways my rotund little friend.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Rotund. That's a splendid word for a Thursday night.

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
You can't help yourself can you? Yes you're entitled to post what you like, but so is everybody else, though it seems they do so at the risk of DawkTheSeagull flying in to tell them they're wrong. Can't have it both ways my rotund little friend.

If you see him on Twitter, then he is worse then this. Trust me!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Not anymore, no. I've had enough of the nose tapping, don't mess with Tony Bloom, not getting sucked into the agent/Wolves/Bournemouth's game drivel we are drip fed. Our people are clearly utter turd at this brinkmanship lark.

The Wolves boardroom must be laughing their tits off at how this has all panned out thanks to our pathetic poker handed penny pinching.

I'll tell you who else will be penny pinching - about 8,000 current season ticket holders in about 10 months time.
Agree, The Grabben deal was pathetic I would rather we paid one decent proven championship goal scorer more in wages than two plodders from Barnsley for arguments sake.

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
Stop being such a self righteous fool. Nobody will be pleased this has happened, but people will ask questions because it keeps happening. When a thread like this gets starts on NSC is there a Batman style light that shines above your house? Quick DawkTheSeagull, your people need you, you must blindly defend the club in the fave of adversity.

:lolol:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
If the we had done the deal in July like you said Burnley would just have come and got him then instead. Would have made no difference. Plus if you are a player or and agent who knows there is interest why the hell would you sign the first thing offered to you? You wait and play everyone off against each other and take the most money. Burnley can offer more money than us, so we can not compete with them. Simple.

Fair enough, then we would have still had another 6 weeks to sort that position out. Don't try to cover this up, to make it look any different to what it is,,and that's a total balls up by the club...Everyone knows it's been Ward all along.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne

Getting with childish insults now are we ? Grow up.

They may not be wrong, they may well be right. But shouting from the trees that its the club to blame when it actually might not be is foolish, and not seeing that without clear facts in turn makes you foolish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here