Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

wanted pub to watch the rugby tomorrow

legalseagull

Feb 7, 2004
brighton
does anyone know a pub in Brighton that will be showing the Wasps vLeicester final tomorrow? As wasps are my second love after the Albion i would be grateful for any recommendations. :ascarf::albion:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Don't know because I shall be at Twickers

:)

But being as there isn't any football on I would have thought most pubs with telly's would be showing it.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If I walked into a pub that was showing rugby, I would walk straight out again *

* unless it was a World Cup match involving England. Or I really fancied a pint.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
does anyone know a pub in Brighton that will be showing the Wasps vLeicester final tomorrow? As wasps are my second love after the Albion i would be grateful for any recommendations. :ascarf::albion:

Wasting your time on here talking rugby, although you may have gathered that by now :)

No idea where to watch it but I expect it should be a cracking game.

Not much help I know but I just wanted to balance up the thread after the heathen comments posted before :clap2:

I'll go so far as to say that it will be WAY more exciting than the FA Cup Final too

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Wasting your time on here talking rugby, although you may have gathered that by now :)

No idea where to watch it but I expect it should be a cracking game.

Not much help I know but I just wanted to balance up the thread after the heathen comments posted before :clap2:

I'll go so far as to say that it will be WAY more exciting than the FA Cup Final too
:thumbsup::thumbsup::bowdown::bowdown:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The Dallaglio farewell. A true rugby legend who helped transform a stuttering England side into World Champions.

If you are really stuck for ideas then you could try The Bugle Inn on St Martins Street, just off Lewes Road. It definitely used to be The Brighton rugby club pub and I assume it still is.

Dallaglio sentiment aside....Come on The Tigers. :clap2:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
its a NOTHING match - everybody knows the true champions are the side that finishes TOP of the league :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here