Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanted - Good Worthing Based Painter

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Looking for a painter for my kitchen

just had a new one installed but still looking at plaster coloured walls and ceiling

need it done pronto - within the next two weeks - Walls, Ceilings, Doors, other woodwork etc.

Not a huge room - most is taken up by the new units - certainly no more than a days work.

Always tended to do the painting myself, but the wife is having kittens at the thought of me trying to paint the ceiling and getting paint on all the new units and worktop :ohmy:

But typical woman - I have a two week deadline as we have guests round on April 8th - and we can't have the kitchen looking half-done now can we :angry:

Anybody care to recommend anybody :thumbsup:

TIA

Last edited:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Thought about Mr.Bridger - may tap him up later today at the game - but think he is East Sussex based (and it is only a small job)

Also - despite being a "mini-lounge" sponsor, he ain't listed in the Friends of The Albion directory - shurely shome mishtak?

Last edited:

Mustela Furo

Advantage Player
Jul 7, 2003
Lord Bracknell said:
Is Paul Reid doing anything at the moment?

Or Kerry Mayo?

;)

Does Reidy paint ? A man of hidden talents :lolol:

I think Kerry's a mean tiler - not so sure about painting though :D

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Robert Lester Zamora said:
Though about Mr.Bridger - may tap him up later today at the game - but think he is East Sussex based (and it is only a small job)

Also - despite being a "mini-lounge" sponsor, he ain't listed in the Friends of The Albion directory - shurely shome mishtak?
Quite. He lives in Portslade, so I suppose technically he is East Sussex.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Kevin 'the artist' Painter....

ok that was poor :shootself

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here