Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to move seat, how easy?

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Phoned at 9.05. On hold for 30 minutes and then done and dusted in a few minutes. N1F Row U. Surprised how simple it all was really!
Are they charging for new cards at all?.... we are trying to shift forward in WSU,....

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Before I get through to them ( maybe by this time tomorrow) what kind of row is normal to stand up in the north? I wanna move up for better atmosphere

Dan Aitch

May 31, 2013
I can only assume you said "I want to stand up"

I think I said, "Well that's why we're moving".

Herewith my really boring progression through the queue:
09:00 no.20
09:01 no.19
09:05 no.18
09:06 no.17
09:08 no.16
09:10 no.15
09:11 no.11
09:15 no.10, then no.9
09:17 no.8
09:20 no.7
09:22 no.6, then no.5
09:24 no.4
09:25 no.3, then no.2, then no.1
09:27 WALLOP!
09:31 call ended.

31 minutes at 20.2p per minute = £6.26 :wanker:

You may now go back to whatever you were doing.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Called at 09:01 was second in queue, at roughly 09:11 first, and finally at 09:18 got it done and dusted

EDIT: Who liked the hold music ???

Last edited:

solly

Aug 31, 2005
Tried at 8.59 got through straight away new seats Row Z N1E yayyyy can be noisy and stand now, and a better view

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
15 minutes queuing, then another 20 minutes sorting out their cock ups.

Seemingly, filling out the 'mover' forms on the website in advance was an absolute waste of time, as they counted for nothing. They'd cancelled my standing DDs as I'd relinquished my Family Stand seats (not through choice but due to the utterly shit policy of pricing out families with one kid older than the others*) and treated us as cancellations, even though both myself and [MENTION=159]Stumpy Tim[/MENTION] who is taking over my previous seats, had explained the situation about 4 times on the forms and in covering e-mails.

All sorted now, but WAY more hassle than it needed have been.

*you pay adult prices at 16 in the FS, as opposed to 18 everywhere else in the ground. If you've a 16yr old and a 5yr old, you've a choice of paying £495 for your year 11 kid, or taking your 5 year old into the sweary stands. Shit.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm really agonising today over a move.

I have 2 groups of mates that go, my usual lot in WSU and a few in SW.

Since I moved away from Woodingdean 2 years ago I don't see the WSU lot as much so it's great to catch up regularly, have a drink, laugh and enjoy the game.

But I'd also like to move down to SW as the lot down there are more of my current mates who I see more regularly. If I move I fear I may lose touch with the WSU crew over time and I don't want to do that.

I'm high up in WSU (row v) and would enjoy a more vocal atmosphere.

Argh. Decisions. I have a few hours to decide.:(:(:(

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I'm really agonising today over a move.

I have 2 groups of mates that go, my usual lot in WSU and a few in SW.

Since I moved away from Woodingdean 2 years ago I don't see the WSU lot as much so it's great to catch up regularly, have a drink, laugh and enjoy the game.

But I'd also like to move down to SW as the lot down there are more of my current mates who I see more regularly. If I move I fear I may lose touch with the WSU crew over time and I don't want to do that.

I'm high up in WSU (row v) and would enjoy a more vocal atmosphere.

Argh. Decisions. I have a few hours to decide.:(:(:(

Been in the South for all the cup games and now have moved there for next season , seems a much better atmosphere even though its a smaller number making it .

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Move to where your new mates are but grab a beer or 2 after the games(s) with your old lot.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lady at the ticket office performed an intricate game of musical chairs for eight of us North Standers this afternoon in two shakes of a lamb's tail. Impressively efficient! :clap2:

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Just got an email saying I am moving to two different seats but in the same name in the same email ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here