Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to join Team NSC mods...

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
This was all us Mods meeting up in Brighton for our annual meeting last season, we like to make an entrance as you can see, I think you can guess who is leading us in at the front........

View attachment 40135

And heres the real official picture of last years meeting

ipad-owners-at-comug-940px.jpg

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Despite the inevitable public clamour for me to return, I am not coming out of moding retirement :smile:

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
Despite the inevitable public clamour for me to return, I am not coming out of moding retirement :smile:
Despite the inevitable public indifference to me as a whole, I have put myself forward, backward and slightly to one side :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Anyone who will delete a palace trolls posts gets my vote. Fed up with the "brighton airy fairy laid back come one come all attitude" when it comes to those BASTARDS.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
To be fair, whomever [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] selects is on a hiding to nothing, as with all the other Mods. Have to be honest, have only found all of the Mods on here fair & friendly when it comes to decision making over dodgy accusations/references/swearing etc. Think a few of them speak complete bollocks on footballing issues but like everyone else, they are entitled to their opinion. Good/bad luck to one and all, prepare yourself for abuse like you've never thought was possible :) Take my hat off to all, ****ed if I would stand for all the shit you lot put up with for nanty :)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'd like to censor posts like Yossarian does in Catch 22.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
surprised he's not been on the Jeremy Kyle show with the amount of personnel issues he's had recently ???
regards
DR

Not sure recruitment for the REMF team is worthy of Jeremy Kyle.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here