Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want to change/tidy up your username?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Just to point out I've done none of these. If I had I would have set the custom user title so that people knew who these people were before the name change...

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Oh - have you not got the 'update my username' option in your User CP?

God, I don't know! What sort of question is that at 10pm on a Monday night?!?
Hold on let me check ....

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Given the recent groundswell of support with regard my becoming a mod, may I have my username amended to Shizuoka Dolphin NSC Mod please?

It's only a matter of time, and as such will help people get used to idea prior to my formal inauguration into mod-ship.

Many thanks

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
Given the recent groundswell of support with regard my becoming a mod, may I have my username amended to Shizuoka Dolphin NSC Mod please?

It's only a matter of time, and as such will help people get used to idea prior to my formal inauguration into mod-ship.

Many thanks

I think you should be bannd personally. Becoming a mod is a title that is bestowed upon you by a majority recommendation from your peers. If the other mods don't think you should become a mod, then a regular poster you shall be.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
I think you should be banned personally.

:cry:

Becoming a mod is a title that is bestowed upon you by a majority recommendation from your peers.

I'l be honest - my initial request was party made in jest, but since then it's become achingly apparent that the vast majority of NSC users believe it the best route for NSC to take.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little overwhelmed by the outpouring of support, not to mention somewhat overawed by the prospect of helping moderate my fourth favourite internet forum. However, never one to shirk a responsibility, I'm willing to step up to the plate, put business before pleasure and give it my best shot should the powers that be decide it should be so. (And it's patently obvious that it should.)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here