Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Want a pair of £32 tickets for Leicester? Good Luck!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The only club I can think of that has charged us higher prices for tickets recently is Ipswich, which was £32.50 this season. Even QPR, who are widely mocked for being a rip-off club, charged £30. Yeovil was £20, Blackpool is £24 and Bournemouth was £23. Even Reading, who were in the EPL last season, were a full £7 cheaper than us at £25. So you're wrong if you think the Albion charge the going rate for anything.
Fair do's.

The club is a few quid more, for those buying tickets per game.

dave hylands

Feb 13, 2009
Eastbourne
Yet according to Barber, the practise of holding back the (so called) cheaper seats doesn't happen!
Mr Barber, I asked you this question live on the radio at the question time at the start of the season, and you said no tickets would be held back, surely this is not so, tickets should be available at the lower rate.:dunce:

Still no south stand seats.

At best, Leicester have sold out and they will sell some more today, but they won't be selling 2 blocks (1300 additional) seats.

We could easily open half a block in the south (S1G) which would make another 300 odd of the lowest priced tickets available.

There simply cannot be any justifiable reason for this not happening.

But even if this does now happen. How many people have either said sod it and gone shopping, or paid over the odds for a ticket to not be in their place of choosing.

Shameful.

Jimmy Grimble

The only club I can think of that has charged us higher prices for tickets recently is Ipswich, which was £32.50 this season. Even QPR, who are widely mocked for being a rip-off club, charged £30. Yeovil was £20, Blackpool is £24 and Bournemouth was £23. Even Reading, who were in the EPL last season, were a full £7 cheaper than us at £25. So you're wrong if you think the Albion charge the going rate for anything.

Amazingly, the most I've paid at this level since our return was at Barnsley, which was £30 for the dead-rubber match (for both teams) at the end of the 11/12 season. Madness.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Amazingly, the most I've paid at this level since our return was at Barnsley, which was £30 for the dead-rubber match (for both teams) at the end of the 11/12 season. Madness.

Leeds in April this year cost me £36. Roughly £4 of our ticket price goes towards the transport levy.

Jimmy Grimble

Leeds in April this year cost me £36. Roughly £4 of our ticket price goes towards the transport levy.

Forgot about Leeds actually. Think it might have been £32 last year but not certain.

yxee

Oct 24, 2011
Manchester
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Forgot about Leeds actually. Think it might have been £32 last year but not certain.

It was £28 the season before and this August , I checked my purchase history and it does in fact say £36 for the April game.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Ohhhh, cutting ! Especially as you don't know who I am. The "Are you going the renew your season ticket" thread paints an interesting picture though but I bet you think of many of those people as not being true supporters.

Don't forget that the thread was started straight after a defeat and many on here get all teary after we lose a game.

A couple of tickets (in the away end) for next Satdi's Pompey v Newport County game arrived on my doormat this morning. £20. And the simplest purchase imaginable. Phone County's ticket office on Thursday afternoon, a short conversation, card details given, tickets arrive two days later.

Seagulls Downunder

Mar 3, 2008
Sydney
REAL FANS HAVE A SEASON TICKET ANYWAY:blush:[/QUOTE]

The only thing real about this statement is learning to be wrong all on your own. ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here