Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wanna see Natasha Beddingfield, McFly and V for £8?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
What time does it all kick off Trotster?

Oh, and I guess I should ask what time it finishes.

Hopefully, there'll be plenty of time to get there after the Crewe game (I might have to go via Burgess Hill to get the kids).

And MYOB, I'm afraid it's my SON who is very much into McFly and Busted, not my daughter. He's 7, and very much wants to be a rock star like them if he doesn't make it as a goalkeeper :rolleyes:

My daughter would far rather see Avril Lavigne (or Jo-Jo :sick: ), again because of the role model thing.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sully - do to your son what my sister made me do when she found out I'd bought a Steps single

Made listen to the Black Album, some of the RHCP's back catalogue, Substance 1987, etc.

Stopped me ever wanting to listen to commercial pop-pap ever again.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
MYOB said:
Sully - do to your son what my sister made me do when she found out I'd bought a Steps single

Made listen to the Black Album, some of the RHCP's back catalogue, Substance 1987, etc.

Stopped me ever wanting to listen to commercial pop-pap ever again.

Actually, my kids have got pretty good taste in music, but do get influenced by their friends at school.

I do admit, though, to taking them to see the Spice Girls, Steps and S Club :blush:

My son was given the choice of all the CDs in the car on a trip away a while back - the collection includes all their pop pap - and he chose The Darkness :cool:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No thank you. But thanks for the offer young lady!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here