Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walton and Hersham revisited.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
That's why the FACup was and still is fantastic competion you get many upsets and puts some money into the lower level clubs.
Look forward to the draw every season.
Good luck to Mile Oak.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
My mate bunked off school to watch it. Saw us lose then got "6 of the best" from our headmaster for truancy.

Talk about adding insult to injury...

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
My mate bunked off school to watch it. Saw us lose then got "6 of the best" from our headmaster for truancy.

Talk about adding insult to injury...

Ah, the good old days when an adult could beat a 12 year old with a long length of bamboo and get away with it. They usually spotted the rough book stuck down your trousers!

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Ah, the good old days when an adult could beat a 12 year old with a long length of bamboo and get away with it. They usually spotted the rough book stuck down your trousers!

One of my other mates put on 6 pairs of underpants as he was expecting the "Swish" that day. Only to be given a detention instead. :lolol:

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Jesus - I would guess half of our supports weren't even born then. Are you going to have a go at them for that?
It would appear so. Even stranger is that I would suggest our darkest days FA Cup wise were Sudbury, Kingstonan, Canvey Island etc. Terrible team with abysmal off field problems trumps half decent team when it comes to dark days in the cup.

:lol:

Attachments

• bench.jpeg
    bench.jpeg
    11.7 KB · Views: 28

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here