Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walter Palmer - New Public Enemy No 1? / Cecil the lion

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Fear not, animal psychic Karen Anderson has been in touch with Cecil from beyond the grave and he has this message for mankind

5kn32c.png

I would have thought that had Cecil anything to say from 'the other side' it is far more likely to be, "What the FVCK was that?"

But fair play to him for being so reasonable about it all. Not sure I would be, in similar circumstances.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I would have thought that had Cecil anything to say from 'the other side' it is far more likely to be, "What the FVCK was that?"

But fair play to him for being so reasonable about it all. Not sure I would be, in similar circumstances.

I love your ow so English "but fair play to him in the circumstances"!! LOL!!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
Actually I think it is entirely the point, the collective mock outrage of the internet masses who egg each other on for ever more extreme reaction will make not a single iota of difference to big game hunting in Africa. The corrupt governments and officials will still be driven by their greed for the dollar and it will be business as usual for them. it might cause everyone connected to be a bit more cautious but ultimately it will make it even more lucrative as such services will clearly command a high premium will which surely increase now this has happened. I'm sure next week some Hollywood Z-lister will punch a child or urinate on a tramp or somesuch nonsense and the internet lynch mob will string up its next target.

It's not mock outrage though is it. There are reasons for the anger.

https://robinince.wordpress.com/201...ally-care-more-about-lions-than-other-people/

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here