Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wallet ticket upload

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
My season ticket has randomly disappeared from my ticket wallet.

When I try and download it in the Albion ticket app it says Safari is unable to download.

What a load of crap. Bring back the smart cards.
Check your expired passes section it could be there.

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
My wallet has mysteriously updated to the game against Norwich from April 2022 and has reverted to the hyperturq colour. I’m hoping that’s not any kind of omen as I recall that was a frustrating 0-0 where we dominated possession, had loads of shots and couldn’t score for toffee!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Did you by any chance update to the new IOS this week?

I did and I am wondering whether that is any part of the reason why.
Right, so I’m fairly sure this is an IOS issue as I’ve just charged up an old device that has not had the update and managed to download my season ticket pass.

APPLE USERS: DO NOT UPDATE TO IOS 16!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Right, so I’m fairly sure this is an IOS issue as I’ve just charged up an old device that has not had the update and managed to download my season ticket pass.

APPLE USERS: DO NOT UPDATE TO IOS 16!
Mine is updated and my IOS is 16.3.1

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
Mines just updated (iPhone). Club said it doesn’t matter what’s showing on the ticket, as it will still work. Just don’t delete from your wallet.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
You shouldn't have to use the show code option anyway.

Your season ticket has a set code it gives out, it's basically a fancy contactless card like we used to have.

The only thing that updates is the graphic that shows. If your ticket doesn't work it's a problem with the ticket itself.
Some of us do have to - my phone is encrypted for work reasons and it means the contactless doesn't work.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Some of us do have to - my phone is encrypted for work reasons and it means the contactless doesn't work.
Yes but if contactless works you shouldn't have to use the code but many do which slows down the queues, especially when people don't bother getting their ticket ready until they're at the turnstile.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Dont know if this helps but when i tap on mine it show Man u game, at bottom 3 dots swip screen from right to left and Southampton ticket there
Is it the FA cup game showing? That will be an individual match ticket but it gets grouped with other Brighton tickets. You can remove it so it's out of the way.

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
Whatever the glitch, it’s been sorted for me. Having tried earlier, I’ve just been able to dl the link for my ST the TO sent me.

Washie

Jun 20, 2011
Eastbourne
My wallet has mysteriously updated to the game against Norwich from April 2022 and has reverted to the hyperturq colour. I’m hoping that’s not any kind of omen as I recall that was a frustrating 0-0 where we dominated possession, had loads of shots and couldn’t score for toffee!
Oh sweet baby Jesus no.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
If the club would pay me several thousand pounds, I could tell them how to "fix" the not updating ticket issue quite easily and very cheaply. In fact I will give it to them for free- all that needs to happen is to not display the fixture details on the mobile season ticket. Just leave it as a generic Season Ticket.

Think how much angst that would save fans though it would substantially reduce the constant "my season ticket hasnt updated" threads before almost every home match that appear on NSC
Very much this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here