Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Wallet ticket upload

MACCAPACCA

Feb 18, 2009
Worthing
My season ticket pass in my wallet is currently showing us v Arsenal from 31/12. Tried turning off and on automatic update but no change. Anyone else with this issue?

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
My season ticket pass in my wallet is currently showing us v Arsenal from 31/12. Tried turning off and on automatic update but no change. Anyone else with this issue?
MIne is showing Southampton :) . But I have had games in the past where it only updated an hour or so before kick off.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've been doing the manual reload from the 'points' section of the website, but didn't for the last game.
It wasn't a problem though as I got in with the ticket showing the previous game.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Goni to ticket details and turn off automatic updates. Come out of that menu and close wallet. Open up again and open ticket and go to details again, then turn on automatic updates. It should update to show Southampton game

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Mine is uploaded.
On a slightly related note, I'm trying to upgrade an u18 (season) ticket to an adult for this game. It looks as though the only way to do this is to go into that account (the u18 is my son), but we haven't done this before, and have no idea what his log-in details are.
Does anyone know of a way around this? Or, as an alternative, I suspect the ticket office will sort it out -- does anyone know when it opens tomorrow?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
It doesn't always update. I think the QR code is the same anyway. It wouldn't update for me v Everton, it was showing Wolves and the code still worked. I wish it hadn't.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
Goni to ticket details and turn off automatic updates. Come out of that menu and close wallet. Open up again and open ticket and go to details again, then turn on automatic updates. It should update to show Southampton game
tried that still doesn’t change. has worked perfectly since it’s introduction until about a month back, given the amount of people now getting problems i assume it’s something they’ve changed and now causing issues.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
The ticket shown doesn't matter as long as it's your season ticket, it's a graphical bug nothing else.

If you scan the ticket and it doesn't work it's something wrong with the ticket.

AstroSloth

Dec 29, 2020
Mine hasn't updated since Wembley but I just use the show code option below the ticket and that works.
You shouldn't have to use the show code option anyway.

Your season ticket has a set code it gives out, it's basically a fancy contactless card like we used to have.

The only thing that updates is the graphic that shows. If your ticket doesn't work it's a problem with the ticket itself.

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
If the club would pay me several thousand pounds, I could tell them how to "fix" the not updating ticket issue quite easily and very cheaply. In fact I will give it to them for free- all that needs to happen is to not display the fixture details on the mobile season ticket. Just leave it as a generic Season Ticket.

Think how much angst that would save fans though it would substantially reduce the constant "my season ticket hasnt updated" threads before almost every home match that appear on NSC

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
My season ticket has randomly disappeared from my ticket wallet.

When I try and download it in the Albion ticket app it says Safari is unable to download.

What a load of crap. Bring back the smart cards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here