Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walking from Woodindean to the Amex

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Don't do this on a night game without a torch!!! I tried it for the Newport game and was walking through pitch black fields for 40 mins!

Bodular

Jul 9, 2012
I did it in 35 mins in blizzard conditions in trainers, I would not recommend doing it in blizzard conditions in trainers. I then walked past the stadium down on to lewes road before I finally got a cab, and that only took an hour and 25 mins I was soaked and frozen....
I won't be doing that walk ever again.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I would assume you can park in Bexhill Road at the top of the hill.

Then a nice 35 minute stroll DOWN to the stadium.

Afterwards a not so nice 50 minute walk BAck UP.

Look forward to hearing about how you get on.

I believe I am up to it. Will post tomorrow with my report.

Its not that big though is it? How much does he charge? Looking for alternatives on those days when I have to work late on a Saturday. Thankfully it doesn't happen often, but Coldean was useful on those occasions.
I can't remember the charge, but - as far as I can see - the car park doesn't fill up early, if at all. I occasionally get a lift to that bus stop, and will do tomorrow.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
1.8 miles and it took me 28 minutes from Bexhill Road to the Stadium entrance. The walk has to be the most beautiful of any walk to a Stadium in the Country. Loads of Butterflies and I saw 4 small bordered Fritillaries. A REAL treat. The highlight of the afternoon for me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here