Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Walked past Sporting Colours today...

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
.... on the way home from the gym and saw the Albion shirt in the window of Sporting Colours with text on the front explaining about how the shop got robbed and TLO lost his laptop etc.... Not sure why but felt for the victim of this crime and hope you have some better luck in the near future. Have been the victim of similar crime in the past and know how it feels.

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
Its a hard grind for traders in the North Laines so just felt for you when I saw that.

That Republic of Ireland long sleever looks mighty fine. May pop in to make a purchase in the near future.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Stoaty Ferret said:
Its a hard grind for traders in the North Laines so just felt for you when I saw that.

That Republic of Ireland long sleever looks mighty fine. May pop in to make a purchase in the near future.
I'd happily sell it to you, if it weren't for the fact it's a Northern Ireland c.1972 shirt. :)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
The Large One said:
I'd happily sell it to you, if it weren't for the fact it's a Northern Ireland c.1972 shirt. :)
Don't tell him that. He may want to wear it in the RoI end at the next RoI v NI game. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here