Wales v Slovakia

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
What's the point in an official behind the goal! Stonewall penalty right under his nose and he does nothing :nono:

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
What's the point in an official behind the goal! Stonewall penalty right under his nose and he does nothing :nono:

Absolutely right - what a farce to have 5th and 6th officials who can't make a judgement call on something so blatant. UEFA is an organisation with more money than sense.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011

Perhaps he's just a Brighton fan who won his front row seat in a 'see the tefal pated hobbit get flattened' raffle.

D

Deleted member 22389

Wales will be the surprise package. They look united.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I am a part of this UK, so I am happy Wales are winning against the eastern European country. I don't get this hatred for Scotland either or the other way round.

Maybe this is a minority view.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
'Jonniesta' spending the whole game on the floor as always.

As a neutral, it was a stonewall penalty. As a Brighton fan, seeing a Palace player not getting a decision is splendid.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Nothing for England to fear on this showing. Saying that I think we will bottle our team selection and play shite like James ****ing Milner

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Wales will be the surprise package. They look united.

Hereford United? No, I agree. very decent side. And don't mind putting the boot in. Bale is immense, too.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Skrtel looks like Lord Voldemort. Oh, bugger, I said his name :wozza:

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
John Hartson talking a supreme amount of bollocks at half time. Said the keeper had no chance with the freekick. Even Gary back in the studio mocked him.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
With the risk of sounding like a Welsh fan, how is that a foul by Ramsey but not by Skrtel?

Bizarre.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports