FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
To be fair to them, what kind of idiot goes and posts:

GET IN YESSSSSSSSS

SIGNS FOR US SEAGULLS LOVE IT

TALK ABOUT STEALING HIM FROM LEEDS

When we are miles behind them in the league, have far lower attendances and awful facilities in comparison to theirs. In my opinion, we are definitely on the up and could one day soon easily overtake Leeds, but a post like that just tells them everything they want to hear; that they are a big club and we are thrilled to have signed a left back over them.

Stupid post.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
To be fair to them, what kind of idiot goes and posts:

GET IN YESSSSSSSSS

SIGNS FOR US SEAGULLS LOVE IT

TALK ABOUT STEALING HIM FROM LEEDS

When we are miles behind them in the league, have far lower attendances and awful facilities in comparison to theirs. In my opinion, we are definitely on the up and could one day soon easily overtake Leeds, but a post like that just tells them everything they want to hear; that they are a big club and we are thrilled to have signed a left back over them.

Stupid post.

Yeah. But it is kinda funny init?? :laugh:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I was thinking of posting an 'A-Z of Leeds United' on WACCOE featuring as follows

Barcelona: Successful football team Leeds will never play again
Barnsley: Successful football team Leeds will never play again
Bastard: See Bates, Ken
Bates, Ken: See bastard

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
Gary Sprake

The best way to pt the northern monkeys from leeds back in their box is to mention how Gary Sprake in his book (the leeds goalie in the don revie "glory" years) admitted that they bribed the refs.

So when they whinge about being stitched up in the european cup then all you have to say is that if they hadnt have bribd the ref in the first place then they would not ave won the league to get in the european cup...according to their own goalkeeper,

Leeds - I actually like lees for a few reasons but some leeds do think they are what they are not = a massive club. They get less than leicester these days.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
WACCOE is the Leeds board, it stands for 'We Are Champions, Champions of Europe' referring to the biggest financial rip off in European football history when Leeds United paid their creditors 7p in the £ under Ken Bates.

Leicester offer some stiff competition there though. Brand spanking new stadium, massive wage bill for the Championship, but by diving through administration they paid 2p in the £, rising to 5p if they returned to the Premiership within 3 years.

So, for their financial mismanagement they got a new stadium at a 95% discount, and were able to hold onto their Premiership squad and bounce straight back to the Premiership.

Still, nice to know they have learned their lesson ..... unfortunately the lesson is SPEND SPEND SPEND, as there is no real downside, you just go through administration, wipe the debt, and start all over again.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
That thread on WACCOE has just emphasised why I DESPISE each and every Leeds fan. What a bunch of scummy ****** and what a scummy club. Hope they go bankcrupt.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Was going to sign up on there board but noticed a few of you are already on there.Can't believe what a bunch of wankers/homophobic tossers that lot are.Even BOF is getting shit and he went on there in peace.These arseholes are far worse then the Palace board.Infact it's the worse board for abuse i've seen.
Anyone else use it?

I'm banned. They dish it out, but can't take even a mild bit of piss-taking :tosser:

Jamie

Jun 28, 2008
I'm banned. They dish it out, but can't take even a mild bit of piss-taking :tosser:

Yep or yorkshire cousins can be delicate little souls, espeially when you mention Gary Sprake and don revie bribing refs!.. Oh Gary Gary, Gary Gary Gary Gary Gary Sprake

"Put your medals in the bin because you all cheated for them" brian Clough to the leeds team

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Leicester offer some stiff competition there though. Brand spanking new stadium, massive wage bill for the Championship, but by diving through administration they paid 2p in the £, rising to 5p if they returned to the Premiership within 3 years.

So, for their financial mismanagement they got a new stadium at a 95% discount, and were able to hold onto their Premiership squad and bounce straight back to the Premiership.

Still, nice to know they have learned their lesson ..... unfortunately the lesson is SPEND SPEND SPEND, as there is no real downside, you just go through administration, wipe the debt, and start all over again.

and the FA rewarded them by having an England U21 game at the new stadium....which really pissed off local commerce

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005

I wonder if situations like that make it harder for other clubs to get finance for their stadium?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
I think some of them have a point.

Why as a Brighton fan would you want to post on a Leeds messageboard unless you want to gloat or take the piss? Can't understand the supporters of other clubs who post on here. Also, join the real world people, if Leeds were in for him why would he choose us over them?

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
I think some of them have a point.

Why as a Brighton fan would you want to post on a Leeds messageboard unless you want to gloat or take the piss? Can't understand the supporters of other clubs who post on here. Also, join the real world people, if Leeds were in for him why would he choose us over them?

There was talk that Leeds needed to offload a couple of players before they could bring anyone in. They weren't able to do that, and so he joined us?

I don't know that, I am just guessing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here