Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

***VOTE*** to help Albion fans

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
On tonight's Restoration Final (BBC2, 9pm), you will see the Midlands entry - the Old Grammar School and Saracen's Head at King's Norton, Birmingham.

These buildings are practically right opposite the place where I work - which is the local primary school.

If the buildings win the Final, it is going to be of great benefit not only to the community in which I work, but also to me personally, as I'm going to be in charge of overseeing the work that the children at my school will do in and around the buildings.

The chap that's leading the bid, Rob Morris, is a big West Bromwich Albion fan, who I've got to know a bit over the past 2-3 years (partly cos I taught his son).

He has also supported our bid for Falmer, by signing the petition and 'spreading the word' amongst his fellow WBA fans.

So, NSC, I'm calling on you to return the favour, and vote for us tonight. You need to ring:

09011 32 22 07

(Calls cost 50p, but at least 34p of that goes to the Restoration Fund.)

Come on - you can do it!

I know 'Restoration' may not be everyone's choice of TV viewing, but not only will you be helping to preserve and renovate two historic buildings, you will also be helping two other members of the 'football-fan community', one of whom (me!) is a fellow NSC-er...!!!

For more info, go to Ceefax p.627, or visit

www.bbc.co.uk/restoration

Thank you.

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Why not.:drink:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Cheers Biscuit and dougdeep...

:clap: :wave:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Do we have to phone during the program or can i call now?

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
You can call now.

Thanks.

:)

Last edited:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Ernest said:
you haven't got mine :angry: :angry: :angry:

Ah, the blessed Ernest...

Do you know, I'm quite glad we won't have your vote...

Why?

Because, if we were to win with your vote counting alongside all the others, it would seem sort of, how shall I say, "impure"...

:lolol:

Many thanks to the normal people...!!!

:clap: :)

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS.........!!!!!!!!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

WE WON....!!!!!

Many thanks to everyone who voted for us! :clap:

I'm off to have another :drink:

:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports