Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vote 'rigging' for AITC :)

The Sock of Poskett

The best is yet to come (spoiler alert)
Jun 12, 2009
Done :thumbsup:

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Where is that woman getting her votes from - consistently c100 ahead.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Can I thank you all again for your help. I would anticipate a good level of votes later on as I mingle with the AMEX crowd. It is all still to play for.

3pts today as well would be great.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Its looking a tad forlorn now so I will thank those who have kindly taken the time to vote and if anyone else wants to it would be gratefully received as there might just be a stewards enquire.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Thx one & all for voting, it doesn't look good for Tim but we gave it a shot :( thx to @Bozza for sticking the thread, please feel free to unstick now :)

EDS

Banned
Nov 11, 2012
Dont give up hope, it is a bit weird how the others have all jumped two thousand votes in not time at all

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
rest of them seem to be spamming twitter, is it worth getting in touch with the club and seeing if they can put something on their account? Might get a good few unique clicks in a short space of time. Try and get all the players to retweet as well

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Cheers all, it is unfortunate that the organisers are aware of the frailties in their software but rather than sort it they just said well if someone is doing it why doesnt everyone do it and by then, not only far to late, slightly immoral?? And they have brought forward the closing time by 12 hours so with only 85 minutes unlikely.

ANyway, I can only say thanks thanks once again and for anyone who is interested in running join us over on the official running thread.

http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?183176-Official-Running-Thread

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here