Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vodafone Help Legal Matter.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Right lads and lasses

To complicated to go into to many details,Vodafone claimed that I owe them £77 because I signed a contract in 2003 for mt ex wife.(I had fordotten all about this) well 2 days ago I got a letter from a debt collection agency.Which has got me blacklisted.Although personally I have never missed a payment in my whole life.Anyway It appears that I am liable.In total I have sent 3 e.mails to Vodafone.The last reply I received said I now owe £62.Which I have paid to debt company.They are saying that I should pay £77 I have told them that I will only pay the £62 requested on the e.mail (have sent them a copy of e.mail).DO I have to pay the full £77 that was originally stated.

in other words they said I owe £77 they now say I owe £66 which I have paid.They now want £77.Do I have to pay the difference?

I know I have not explained this very well,sorry.

Thanks for your help.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
the difference is probably their fee. if you are going to pay the £62 seems not worth arguing over £15 for the sake of a bad credit record.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Just pay the man Edmund and damn his impudence

D

Deleted User X18H

No don't pay their fee if you do this you are accepting liability for the debt and they can justify marking you credit file.

Tell them you will pay the amount owed but accept no liability for the debt.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Thanks to you all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here