Viva Lewes

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Stendahl

May 5, 2004
Including a bite-sized interview with that man Norman Baker. Not a flattering photo it has to be said although you can see Harveys in the background. Usual MP platitudes I suppose.

"What Lewes really doesn’t need is… To be dictated to by Brighton." & Hove Albion Football Club, presumably.

http://www.vivalewes.com/issues/00039/

Last edited:

Dandyman

In London village.
Funnily enough both the Leith brothers (who run Viva Lewes) are football fans and used to go to the Goldstone in the late 70's.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Stendahl said:
Not a flattering photo it has to be said…

I can't imagine there is such a thing as a flattering photo of that ugly ****.

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Am I the only one that finds horizontal scrolling annoying in anything other then a game?

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
I notice that bastard Baker's favourite pub is the Snowdrop. Any chance we can get him barred???

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
I grew up in Lewes yet always felt an outsider as I was born in Brighton. THANK f***!!!!!!

I was a Landport lad & I f***ing hate these sandal wearing, fondue nibbling, chablis sipping, chinless ****s that moved to the "delightful little market town" to live some sort of Liberal paradise. Which means you stick your nose in every other fuckers business!!

They should be dragged down School Hill behind a f***ing tar barrel on Nov 5th & thrown into the f***ing Ouse.

Viva Lewes? Why don't you visit the Tally Ho & express your opinion, you bunch of caudroy jacket wearing, nimby ****s!!!!

(& breathe!)

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
smudge said:
I grew up in Lewes yet always felt an outsider as I was born in Brighton. THANK f***!!!!!!

I was a Landport lad & I f***ing hate these sandal wearing, fondue nibbling, chablis sipping, chinless ****s that moved to the "delightful little market town" to live some sort of Liberal paradise. Which means you stick your nose in every other fuckers business!!

They should be dragged down School Hill behind a f***ing tar barrel on Nov 5th & thrown into the f***ing Ouse.

Viva Lewes? Why don't you visit the Tally Ho & express your opinion, you bunch of caudroy jacket wearing, nimby ****s!!!!

(& breathe!)

err....... right on !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports