Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Visiting Teams

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
We will see grimbo , I watched you on Saturday on thought you were poor . I can't believe the threads starting today after drawing with a negative side who didn't want to play . I like this old arrogance appearing again .

It is not arrogance at all: quite the opposite, in fact. I am saying that we are not good enough to warrant the respect that visiting teams accord us.

Take it from someone who sees every game at the Amex: we are sick of seeing teams throwing a defensive blanket over one half of the field.

The one team that has come to the Amex this season and attacked us, Leeds United, played their part in an entertaining 2-2 draw for the Sky cameras.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
I forgot Udinese. They attacked us and beat us comfortably.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
As the home side its up to us to break them down and go all out attack. This happened for the FIRST time against Blackburn.

Long may it continue. If we continue to set ourselves up like ***** at home expect a draw or get beaten which is whats been happening.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We will see grimbo , I watched you on Saturday on thought you were poor . I can't believe the threads starting today after drawing with a negative side who didn't want to play . I like this old arrogance appearing again .
I agree we didn't play well , Hammond and Bridge were off their pace , too many passes going astray. We had the better of them in the 1st half , they had the better of us in the 2nd half. I think it was the first game of the season where performance and quality on the pitch took second priority in Gus's mind to winning in a no frills manner.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here