Virgo.....

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
....looked totally disinterested tonight (yes I know he didn't play!)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I would too if I was sat on the bench!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I fear a very limited future for him now as Elphick seems to have got his form back and Tunnicliffe is class.

ward is god

Dec 26, 2008
Somerset near Yeovil
Virgo was disloyal by bad mouthing the manager who made him captain when he was sacked. He has also shown himself to be extremely limited as a player and has absolutely no intelligence. How many of us at Bristol Rovers knew he would be sent off after the first booking? He has a lot to prove. I remember the inspirational Virgo from the first time round. Let's hope he takes a hard look at himself and can turn it around. Does he have the resilience and self-awareness to do this? I hope so.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Wonder if Middlesbrough have got a million going spare?

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
You're right, I was at bristol rovers, literally 5 yards from his second offence on the touchline, and whilst he barely made ANY contact, he should know that sliding in from that angle with studs up makes it so easy for an opposing player to simulate. And why slide in when there is no threat, 40 yards from goal, when you're already on a yellow, and you're the team skipper.

theguy is spud thick, seems to have lost any talent and desire he had, and can go now for me.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
We win two games on the bounce and still people find something or someone to moan about.
:facepalm:

nicks29

Feb 9, 2006
so hes not played the last two games.. does that mean hes shit and he can f*** off?? i dont think so!

why do people not support our owning f***ing players, then maybe we might actually get the best out of team?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Like Micky Adams, Virgo has been poor the second time round. Time to ship him out when the transfer window opens.

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
Keep him untill his contract runs out and then release him or offer him vastly reduced terms, is a decent back up but not value for money if it is true that he is one of the higher earners.

Really like tunny and think that elphick can rediscover his form of his debut season

butters14

Mar 22, 2008
I wouldn't get rid, but he certainly isn't the player he once looked as if he was. No need to slag him off, but equally no need to sing his praises too much. At present he looks like a squad player.

nicks29

Feb 9, 2006
I wouldn't get rid, but he certainly isn't the player he once looked as if he was. No need to slag him off, but equally no need to sing his praises too much. At present he looks like a squad player.

yeah, well said. remember swindon in the last min of extra time?? we have had a lot worse squad players than Adam Virgo.

one thing is for sure he will always give 100%.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Like Brett says lets give him the benefit of the doubt. He was kind enough to do it for Slade. Its the least we can do.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Did Virgo doing any warming up yesterday (wasn't there) sure he was the only one not to come out on Sunday a do a little something apart from at half time

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports