Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Violence at West Ham V Millwall

Jan 30, 2008
I think your point is that we can't have atmosphere at the football unless it involves a bit of mindless violence that happens to terrorise people who have no interest in that at all.

And it's a point that is brilliantly made here. Thanks for telling us like it is. It obviously follows that anyone who is outraged by mindless violence also likes to tell stewards about people who swear.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

yep ,they do Simplester.

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
_46269750_007849142.jpg

I wonder how this guy feels today having his ugly mug plastered all over the BBC news front page?

I mean not so much the fact that he's on the Upton Park pitch displaying a somewhat aggresive manner, more so the fact that he has been seen in public wearing those tracky bottoms. oh the shame

I think he must have mugged MC hammer for those beauties.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Actually looking at the expression on his mug I think he's just shat himself bigstyle. We're talking a two or three flusher sitting there in the mc hammer pants.

Yeah , looks like he is still squeezing it out. :)

king Wombat

Nov 9, 2003
wombat world
Yeah , looks like he is still squeezing it out. :)

he must be devastated. He mugged mc hammer earlier on, and now with his new hammer time pants on, He manages to get a ticket for the game.

Halfway through, he's desperate for a dump and as there is chaos in the stands he thinks its best to cross the pitch to get to the toilets on the other side of the pitch. Unfortunately this then spurs some mindless fuckwits to do a pitch invasion as well.

Course he can't get over the the other side as the 3 policeman/stewards won't let him so he has to crap himself.

Even worse he'll probably get banned for life.

Save the MC HAMMER One

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
he must be devastated. He mugged mc hammer earlier on, and now with his new hammer time pants on, He manages to get a ticket for the game.

Halfway through, he's desperate for a dump and as there is chaos in the stands he thinks its best to cross the pitch to get to the toilets on the other side of the pitch. Unfortunately this then spurs some mindless fuckwits to do a pitch invasion as well.

Course he can't get over the the other side as the 3 policeman/stewards won't let him so he has to crap himself.

Even worse he'll probably get banned for life.

Save the MC HAMMER One

Shit happens.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
why isn't this in childish Ramblings?

a thread that just allows a few insecure imbeciles to pretend they are hard men and manage to make simster look intelligent.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Found this on a Millwall message board. Made me laugh, anyway...

"Organisers of both ‘firms’ have been quick to denounce the behaviour of West H*m and Millwall football clubs.

“How are we supposed to finally decide which is the tidiest set of cockneys if they insist on playing football right in the middle of our fights?”

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Snigger ...

So, are you happy to condone this latest violence? You seem like a reasonable chap with morals, but this latest event saw a man stabbed; young children cauht up in the violence and so on...

Would you want your child(ren) subjuected to this sort of behaviour?

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Oh come on, it's just a minor dig back at the hail of sanctimony raining down from every angle. Doesn't mean anyone is condoning it.

Leaving aside the actual violence for a moment, I can tell you there were news organisations of every type LOVING what happened last night. They'd forgotten how much FUN it was to cover. Pages and pages of 'Night of shame', 'Back to the dark ages', 'FA probes', 'World Cup bid in meltdown', etc etc

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
So, are you happy to condone this latest violence? You seem like a reasonable chap with morals, but this latest event saw a man stabbed; young children cauht up in the violence and so on...

Would you want your child(ren) subjuected to this sort of behaviour?

Its not for me to condone mate.

My point is this kind of thing does happen, not half as much as before but its a fact that rivals fans will fight whether people agree or not.

However as i said i think it should be done somewhere out the way so innocent people dont get caught up in it and the lads who want a go can get involved.

But no i wouldnt obviously want my kids caught up in it but i think any parent who thought this was a good game to take their kids to is off their nut !!!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Did Millwall fans actually do anything? Seems like they're getting bad mouthed when there was what 2000 of them there? And it was the Hammers fans on the pitch etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here