Vincelot

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

griff9

Mar 17, 2009
brighton
Calde and Bridcutt have a lot more freedom to move forward when he's on the pitch because he can cover those two spots so comfortably... shows what being both on good feet can do for a player... solid debut.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
From what I saw of him on the live stream he performed well, and the radio commentators also heaped praise upon him.

Looks another astute purchase from our lord

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
I didn't think he did much and thought bridcutt was the pick of our midfield again. I have no idea how dicker got man of the match (Buckley, noone, dunk or Greer). The midfield still looks weak to me.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Yep I was very impressed with him too. Bags of energy and pace. Certainly looks like a good addition.

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Thought he done ok. Fitted in quite nicely.

Might not be long until he is playing in place of Dicker somewhere alongside Bridcutt.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Was very impressed, he was very tidy on the ball, absolutely giant leap on him, and seems to be like Bridcutt and Dicker in that he has the ability to drop a shoulder and turn out of a tight space, and make it look very easy. Buckley was my MOM, crowd buzzed every time he got on the ball. Turned their fullback inside out time and time again, has pace, tricks, and if he was more confident to shoot on his left I think he could've had 2 or 3 tonight. Noone, Dunk and Bridcutt also good. Thought Calde/Painter were a bit quiet and Ankergren spilled a couple, beginning to worry about him a little, his confidence seems low.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Thought it was a very sound debut, very strong on the ball - guards it well Absolutely shocking tackle on him towards the end which should have resulted in a sending off, but, yet another crap referee.

Didn't agree with Jimmy Saville's assessment on RV but have to agree with him on MOTM award - GD was ordinary at best and almost gave away another goal at least.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
MOTM was mental. Noone for me or Buckley. Vincelot had a very nice debut and will fit in well. Interested to see if CM is his actual favoured position (where he played last season) as before that he was a FB and can cover CB apparently.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I thought he struggled with our style of play. He did look to get forward after a pass - but did not seem to find much space to receive a pass. It will all come I am sure.

Midfield did struggle. I suspect only the eyes of Gus and Tanno know what is really required.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports