Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villareal at the Amex

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Won t talk numbers with you when you get to grips with fire come back and see us you stupid bas**** you burnt your own town!

Zahmazing

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
And liverpool winners 2005 and runners up 2007 leeds semi finalists all the big guns of europe have graced the amex lol what about bounemouth playing real madrid

I wouldn't say we're the 'big guns of Europe' yet, but I appreciate your gracious allusion to our utter superiority.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Can someone get rid of this 12 year old.

I have no problem with Palace fans on NSC, and when threads are Palace related, i expect a reaction. however he's now infecting every thread on the board.

mooey

Mar 30, 2012
Europe a bit of a sore point for palace shame you did nt get to take part in it all those years ago!as for utter superiority hang the on did nt we finish aove you for the last two seasons.fair enough you beat us in the playoffs but over 46 games we will always be the better team.you ll be back where you belong next season below us

Zahmazing

Banned
Nov 25, 2012
Wow you really are stupid

I prefer hilarious.

EDIT: The rules. None of which I have broken.

You warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here