Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa

Ooh it’s a corner

Aug 28, 2016
Nr. Coventry
The only famous song they are linked with is S***on the Villa. Would be good to get that one going next week!

I was going to ask what song he was referring to but because he appears usually to be on a wind-up I didn’t bother - having several Blues fans as friends/relatives I know the song you mention well though!

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
It’s a good chance to catch Villa on the downturn. Plenty of their fickle fans are already saying Gerrard out, he’s a chancer, wrong appointment, why did we let Smith go? Mings, Watkins, Luiz, Ings, McGinn, even Buendia not good enough.

It’s hilarious and unbelievable and the same time really but hopefully we can take advantage on Saturday.

I imagine they are thinking exactly the same thing about us.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Come on, who's been upsetting them?

av.jpg

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
the atmosphere at 0-0 on saturday was laughable really.

Cant see it being any better , I've little motivation for this game at the moment.

Hoping as the week progresses then will look forward to it

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I was going to ask what song he was referring to but because he appears usually to be on a wind-up I didn’t bother - having several Blues fans as friends/relatives I know the song you mention well though!

Aak away......

It goes like this:

Everywhere we go,
Everywhere we gooo,
It's the Villa boys, making all the noise,
Everywhere we go

(and repeat)

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Can't make Saturday - have put my ticket on the exchange.

WSU, second row from the front, between half way line and penalty area, it's a great view (It is on its own though as son still going...)

Be interesting to see if it goes...

Denis

Mar 25, 2013
Portslade
Can't make Saturday - have put my ticket on the exchange.

WSU, second row from the front, between half way line and penalty area, it's a great view (It is on its own though as son still going...)

Be interesting to see if it goes...

I put a single ticket, WSL on the ticket exchange and it went within hours. I had actually thought that I would take it off and go, but was too late!

PeterT

Apr 21, 2017
Hove
I just put my 2 Liverpool tickets on the exchange. I logged in to look about 10 minutes later and they’d both gone.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
After watching Graham Potter's press conference it sounds like we are likely to be missing some players due to Covid once again.

In reply to Johnny Cantor's question (I think) he said something like he couldn't really answer the question due to players confidentially, but to bear with us.
Plus Adam Webster will also be missing again.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
After watching Graham Potter's press conference it sounds like we are likely to be missing some players due to Covid once again.

In reply to Johnny Cantor's question (I think) he said something like he couldn't really answer the question due to players confidentially, but to bear with us.

…..and Enoch ….yes JC he picked up on GP’s earlier comment on illness

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can see it now. After the defeat......

....."So you, you little c*** when I tell you to do something and you, you ****ing big c*** - when I tell you to do something, do it. And if you come back at me, we’ll have a ****ing right sort out in here.

‘And you can pair up if you like. And you can ****ing pick someone else to help you, and you can bring your ****ing dinner. Because, by the time I’m finished with you, you’ll ****ing need it. Do you ****ing hear what I’m saying or not?'"

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

I’m not usually a prophet of doom but it does sound as though we’re going to be missing a couple of players in addition to the known injured on Saturday. Let’s hope they’re not central defenders!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
135 tickets left. Should sell out over the next 48hrs, surely? Unless Putin nukes our ****ing asses?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here