[Football] Villa vs Chelsea

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Job done Chelsea. Never in doubt.

Oooooooh that’s demoralising. Villa were decent but still lost, nice kick in the teeth

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Villa are an absolutely horrendous team. Apart from Grealish they don’t have a single player who looks like they’re familiar with a football or the concept of passing it to a teammate.

McGinn and Trezeguet can play, but agricultural Dean Smith goes for gamesmanship and a direct style. At Brentford he played decent stuff, but so did the managers before and after him .... indicating it’s the club’s ethos, not Smith’s.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
great weekend.

If we don't lose any ground from the next round of matches we will be doing very well.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
As someone else noted earlier - the teams below need to effectively win two games more than us to overtake us. The table is looking very positive.

6 more points from 8 matches and we're safe I reckon. No reason why we can't get a few more than that.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I still remember their apparent joy in denying us the championship title, and a few painful defeats/ draw this season.
It looks they have won a few battles but may lose the war. Sick of seeing Jack Grealish and his lockdown party's. And yes I hope they go down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports