Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Supporter in peace

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
Ello all, just some information as to the game at villa park, villa DO play home games on the same day as both wolves and west brom, the only team we dont play at home on the same day as, is birmingham, so the game will go ahead on the saturday at 3pm, wolverhampton is 22 miles from villa park, so the crusty pissarse fans (i dont like em either) wont be of concern for the west mids gastapo, neares station to villa park is witton, 5 mins walk from the ground, aston station is around a 15/20 min walk past the holte end, i really hope all brighton fans who attend have a very special day out, i would think you are looking at an attendance of around 30.000, i would think villa would reduce ticket prices aswell, they normally do for early rounds of both cups, i will wish you all an enjoyable day and trip up to the midlands, and hope this info is of help

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
thats VERY nice of you thanks :)

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
4th round - Early rounds :eek:

:lolol: shows how different teams see the F.A cup

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
How much are we looking at for u-16 tickets mate?

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
no probs, glad to be of help, need any questions answered just ask away, u16 are normally under a tenner

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
i travel to home games from euston (live in highbury) booked in advance via vergin they are around £17.00 ret, there is an away pub right on whitton island near the away end, hotels i cant help with, but a night staying over, then broad street is the place to go, 3.5 miles of bars n clubs on one road

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
i travel to home games from euston (live in highbury) booked in advance via vergin they are around £17.00 ret, there is an away pub right on whitton island near the away end, hotels i cant help with, but a night staying over, then broad street is the place to go, 3.5 miles of bars n clubs on one road

3.5 miles of putting on a brum accent after we win :ohmy:

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I have many happy memories of going to Villa as back in the 80s I used to go to Villa's home matches and Brighton's home matches on alternate weeks. There were some very good pubs both in the city centre and out by the ground. The Swan and Mitre was a particular favourite and they used to have a bar at the Holte End though I believe that's gone now. Latterly we used to go to a social club on the way to the ground though that was home fans only - cheap beer too. Brum has changed a lot in the 20 years or more since I used to be a regular though

andycapp

Jan 4, 2010
the social club is still there, as is the mitre, the old holte pub closed down for a good few years, but the new owner, randy learner has renovated the pub, bad news is its only for home supporters now on a membership basis, the aston area has changed a lot from 20yrs ago, the park on one side is still there, the road runs under the stand now, on the otherside of the ground, the terraced houses have all gone, they were brought by villa when they built the doug ellis stand, their is a small park running the length of it now,

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Can you put out a shit team please?

Thanks.

:wink:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Andycapp, do you ever drink in the Yard Of Ale, I always tend to drink in there when Spurs play Birmingham/Villa - think it's quite a good pub, on match day. Cheap drink, and close to the station.

Tried The Newt...too crowded for my liking, and more of a home pub.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here