Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa now in the race for Europe - going to go the wire

Rambo

Don't Push me
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Will we do it?

Today is a massive blow, but we need to get over it quickly and go again.

No point in dwelling on this today, its frustrating but it happens, it my well be corrupt, in which case all we can do is keep scoring more than the other team.

Come on people, lift yourselves up dust yourselves down, and come the game at Villa park in May lets hope we are looking forward to a cup final as well as European football.

Up the Albion.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Villa have a hard run in think we will be able to finish above them, but may come down to the away game at villa. I think Liverpool will finish above us though. Champions league had gone, really hope we can make the last europa League place

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Will we do it?

No point in dwelling on this today, its frustrating but it happens, it my well be corrupt, in which case all we can do is keep scoring more than the other team.

Come on people, lift yourselves up dust yourselves down, and come the game at Villa park in May lets hope we are looking forward to a cup final as well as European football.

Up the Albion.
last game of season away to Villa, could be a winner takes all, sure the PGMOL are already trying to co-ordinate it?

Someone in twatter pointed out that we are near the top of the fair play league. Maybe we need to toughen up and play dirty and get the decisions going out way..lol, sorry total nonsense statement but I'm still in shock.. imagine if we miss out on Europe by a couple of points..this match will come back to haunt us

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Someone in twatter pointed out that we are near the top of the fair play league. Maybe we need to toughen up and play dirty and get the decisions going out way..lol, sorry total nonsense statement but I'm still in shock.. imagine if we miss out on Europe by a couple of points..this match will come back to haunt us
De Zerbi is doing his best tbf

Carlos BC

May 10, 2019
Will we do it?

Up the Albion.
Thanks for that, sometimes people post stuff on here that somehow makes me feel better. I will be angry again as soon as I click to anotjer thread and are playing the angry music as suggested elsewhere. But cheers anyway 👍

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Maybe some of these ridiculous decisions will even themselves out in the FA Cup and we qualify for Europe via that route.

theboybilly

And the Palace 1-1

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
We have games in hand and are playing brilliant football. We shouldn't give up on Europe until it's mathematically impossible. I know DZB and the players won't.
Indeed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here