Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Game Turnovers

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Not our best performance by a long chalk. And as previously mentioned, and plainly obvious to us all, our passing was crap. Not only that, but caught on the ball god knows how many times! I felt like I was in the bloody Panto and wanting to scream out "he's behind you"!
But fair play to Villa they did that to us, and we should have been more aware.
More on the downside for me was CH (whom I worship) making poor substitutions. I'm not saying that with the beauty of hindsight, it just didn't make sense to me, to bring on a guy that's a decent player but lacks ball winning skills, when we are being deprived of possession.
Knocky didn't have the best of games, not used to seeing a left back that's had him in his pocket all season..until now. Personally I'd have moved Knocky to the left and brought Solly on to take the right side. On the upside Glenns goal was something special, including the build up. But in regard to the league, we still have the drop on Villa, as they've made a poor start. But need to keep up the tempo. A bit disappointed, but a draw against a good side isn't the end of the world. :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here