Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa fan gives a masterclass in taunting the opposition

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Give him some lip outside and then run for 20 yards by which time he will be in a heap on the ground trying to catch his breath

I once did this to a bloke of similar stature - several times before he have up trying to give me a pasting. To be fair, I was being a drunken bell-end but would like to think I did him a favour in the long run.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
And there's no need for one of those sign-language translators in the bottom corner of the screen. This man does it all!

The falling of the Tower of Babel could never have stopped certain things meaning the same in every language.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
This is just beautiful. He starts with a textbook flick of the Vs. As a traditionalist I love to see the old school moves on display and delivered with a contempt-filled "f**k off, you right w*nker" accompaniment. I pparticularly like the addition of the word 'right'. He's delivered his insults so well that you can only applaud.

He then double whammies by following straight through with a w*nker sign. Superb stuff....but wait....he's only gone and repeated it. Ouch! And the coup-de-grace a final flourish with a 'see you outside'. For any kids watching, this is how you taunt the oppo fans, textbook-style. 10/10 well played sir.

[vine]M3mX5DxBmQt[/vine]

The true art of celebrating a win. Love it.
That is brilliant. :lolol:

Can you imagine that at the Amex? I could see someone screaming for a policeman.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
This is just beautiful. He starts with a textbook flick of the Vs. As a traditionalist I love to see the old school moves on display and delivered with a contempt-filled "f**k off, you right w*nker" accompaniment. I pparticularly like the addition of the word 'right'. He's delivered his insults so well that you can only applaud.

He then double whammies by following straight through with a w*nker sign. Superb stuff....but wait....he's only gone and repeated it. Ouch! And the coup-de-grace a final flourish with a 'see you outside'. For any kids watching, this is how you taunt the oppo fans, textbook-style. 10/10 well played sir.

[vine]M3mX5DxBmQt[/vine]

The true art of celebrating a win. Love it.

Excellent stuff

slightly ruined with the hipster behind him in his technicolour t shirt on a day out with mum

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
That old bloke in front of him looks like Bill Oddie minus 5 stone. he dresses like
him as well. Bill??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here