Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Villa Caraboa Cup

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
It’s this type of fixture that helps determine how “big” a club we are. Villa will bring a few thousand yet some of our fans would rather give the match a miss so they can have a nice tea. £15 - a great opportunity for those on the ST waiting list to show their commitment.

Nope, just determines that loads of us can't be bothered with the early rounds of the whatever it is called cup and aren't too fussed with the poor quality of the opposition.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Well its a game I am going too, and I wish the club and the team are putting 100% in trying to get through to the next round.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ooooh. Are there any tickets left for that?
Bought my ticket and then noticed I'm seeing 10cc at the Komedia that night. D'oh! Ah well...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Lost interest already in this season. Can see myself missing quite a few games. Wrong man Potter

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
No mate. Temporarily relief. Lost interest due to Var. Don't want to part of this next step in modern football.

The single worst thing about VAR is the delay, killing the instant joy of celebrating a goal. (I’ve always been pro technology to eradicate injustices, but didn’t bargain on this very real effect at matches).

But I bet West Ham and Stains fans think it’s bloody marvellous. For now!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here