Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Viktor Gyokeres

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Bloody marvellous, isn't it - a thread about how one of our young players has gone out and is doing well for his new club (having done enough on loan for Coventry to buy him), and some people just see it as a platform on which they can air their very negative views on a young player still with us ....................

:facepalm:

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Bloody marvellous, isn't it - a thread about how one of our young players has gone out and is doing well for his new club (having done enough on loan for Coventry to buy him), and some people just see it as a platform on which they can air their very negative views on a young player still with us ....................

Surely you must realise by now that every thread has to include having a pop at Connolly somewhere:down:

KeegansHairPiece

Jan 28, 2016

Like on the Brentford matchday thread demanding Trossard be taken off for being rubbish despite pretty much universally given motm by every commentator, pundit, journalist who watched the game.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Did you go Brentford. ? Thank god he did score because from what I saw he was poor . And I was there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched it on the tv.

So poor that apart from decent link up play and holding the ball up well he laid on a glorious chance with a through ball that Welbeck should have done better with, and then scored a fantastic goal to win the game.

I hope he is this poor every game :shrug:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Did you go Brentford. ? Thank god he did score because from what I saw he was poor . And I was there

You were obviously watching the wrong bits:)

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

No, no he really wasn't.

But I've not seen a single post of yours on NSC that suggests you know anything whatsoever about football. :shrug:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
I watched it on the tv.

So poor that apart from decent link up play and holding the ball up well he laid on a glorious chance with a through ball that Welbeck should have done better with, and then scored a fantastic goal to win the game.

I hope he is this poor every game :shrug:

Trouble with tv you don’t get a true picture

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Trouble with tv you don’t get a true picture

Yeah those replays are nowhere near as good as only seeing games in real time.

You certainly miss the atmosphere and yes you can only look at what the camera is showing so there is quite a bit of off the ball stuff you miss too.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Yeah those replays are nowhere near as good as only seeing games in real time.

You certainly miss the atmosphere and yes you can only look at what the camera is showing so there is quite a bit of off the ball stuff you miss too.

but you don't miss the important bits buying beer/pissing/ranting or brushing off pie flakes.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
but you don't miss the important bits buying beer/pissing/ranting or brushing off pie flakes.

Or the guy standing close to me hurling abuse at Trossard all game :wink:

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Me too but just got a different opinion which in today’s world is not allowed

Are you referring to the tendency of our Prime Minister and government to seek to silence all opinion which goes against his/their own, such as promoting people in government on the basis of loyalty and “correct” thinking rather than ability, the constant intimidation and threats to the BBC and Channel 4, seeking to render powerless the Electoral Commission and so on.

Ar are you referring to the overbearing political correctness in every sense of the words which is brought to bear by the intellectual elite of NSC to anyone or anything which goes against the right on socially aware social media outlet which we all inhabit?

This is meant as a light-hearted aside :) rather than a serious question:mad:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here