Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Views on threads

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
When you look across to see how many views a thread has got is that just counting members of NSC viewing or anyone that views it ,that isn't a member .When I look at some threads and see 20000 or more views you think wow that's a lot of people viewing the mumblings of NSC

Sorry that's all :shrug: I wanted to know

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
When you look across to see how many views a thread has got is that just counting members of NSC viewing or anyone that views it ,that isn't a member .When I look at some threads and see 20000 or more views you think wow that's a lot of people viewing the mumblings of NSC

Sorry that's all :shrug: I wanted to know

Your thread about double yolks could get 20000 if next week you discuss the merits of bacon rashers ie smoked/unsmoked/streaky/back etc.
The week after Sausages could get a mention??? I'm sure there is one well known poster who would contribute :drool:

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
Your thread about double yolks could get 20000 if next week you discuss the merits of bacon rashers ie smoked/unsmoked/streaky/back etc.
The week after Sausages could get a mention??? I'm sure there is one well known poster who would contribute :drool:

Are you now banned from saying Ernest ?

On the eggs thread I might bounce it next Sunday morning because there's 3 eggs left in the box and if there's some more double yolkers I'll be eggstatic :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here