Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

View from a Leicester Fan

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Long story but I was at the game with a LCFC ST holder. Obviously as a Palace fan I was looking forward to watching you lot get an absolute drubbing at the hands of the probable Championship Champions.

Whilst Leicester weren't really at the races compared to their season long form, you lot looked good and, IMHO, thoroughly deserved your victory. Atmosphere was good as well. Keep that up and you will make the play offs.

I feel unclean.

It's never too late to come over from the dark side. :thumbsup:

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
And what CAN be?

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It's a funny old game football.

We have huffed & puffed to get us into a play off position without ever being our best but against the best team in the league we turn it on twice.

1964FOX

Sep 12, 2011
Completely agree that Brighton played the perfect game tonight and took us apart. I really hope you make the play offs and get promoted so we can continue to get a weekend out down at your place. Your fans that attended were great as well. Well done to you all.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Completely agree that Brighton played the perfect game tonight and took us apart. I really hope you make the play offs and get promoted so we can continue to get a weekend out down at your place. Your fans that attended were great as well. Well done to you all.

Probably helped us that your team has been on the piss since Saturday afternoon.

FalmerFox

Feb 4, 2012
Another foxes fan.

What can I say, by far the best we've played over two legs this season. Our boys were clearly hanging out of their arses, but well and truly whipped and a deserved win for the Seagulls on the night. Played better football, were faster to pick up loose balls. All in all, proved that we are beatable.

Best of luck in the Play-offs chaps, hope to see you next season.

SEAGULLS!

downham seagull

Dec 6, 2012
Norfolk
Just got back from the game by far the best performance of the season and congratulations to Leicester on the whole quality fans and good to see a traditional club back in the premier league .

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
Dear Leicester ................... as long as you're not my old flat mate (who owes me over £700) or my ex uncle (who is an r-hole), good luck next season ............. and thanks for the 6 points .............. hopefully they will come in useful :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here