Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Viera has left Palace and Hodgson returns!

Absolutely incredible turn of events, and easily one of the best weeks I've had as a fan since we've got promoted 6 years ago! Finding their downfall absolutely hilarious.

If they are in financial trouble though, I wouldn't want them to go bust, step too far for me, hate them, but not that much. But considering they cannot afford stadium upgrades despite being in the PL, doesn't look great if they were to get relegated.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
If they are in financial trouble though, I wouldn't want them to go bust, step too far for me, hate them, but not that much. But considering they cannot afford stadium upgrades despite being in the PL, doesn't look great if they were to get relegated.

Amazing isn't it. It is Pompey territory. All those years in the PL and what will the club have to show for it ? Did the training ground get re-developed. It's not just a Pompey/Palace issue - football finances are a madness.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Amazing isn't it. It is Pompey territory. All those years in the PL and what will the club have to show for it ? Did the training ground get re-developed. It's not just a Pompey/Palace issue - football finances are a madness.
Simon Jordan’s excessive use of sun beds and fake tan?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
There was a point when, despite trusting Tony, it was frustrating signing up a load of young, future, talent, who seemed to disappear into the u23s. At the same time, it was very annoying that Palace and their unsustainable model seemed to be able to carry on regardless.
The time, for both of us, seems to have come.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If you were Palarse, you would be questioning the ownership.
Ya'know, I said attacking football style like Brighton, but we've had too... ya'know,...take a slight step back to Roy Hodgson for stability but then again... ya'know... I did propose a whole brand new stadium, but.... ya'know.... with all the external factors we had to revise that down to 1 new stand.... and being totally candid.... ya'know.... that's been tough too, so all in all... ya'know... to stagnate and go backwards for the 3m salary I take out the club per year.... well I think... ya'know.... just how great a chairman I've been.

Last edited:

Absolutely incredible turn of events, and easily one of the best weeks I've had as a fan since we've got promoted 6 years ago! Finding their downfall absolutely hilarious.

Actually promotion from League One pips it…JUST.

SeagullsoverLondon

NSC Patron
Jun 20, 2021
Screenshot_20230328-093256.png

It appears even Southern Rail don't think Roy is going to be able to turn it around!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here