Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Viera has left Palace and Hodgson returns!

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Apart from the obvious hilarity, it really sums up the difference between the two clubs. Potter had some horrendous spells as manager at Brighton, but the club stuck by him and trusted the process. Yes Palace have had a shit run, but I'm pretty sure they would have turned it around with the upcoming run of fixtures. Short termism from Palace once again.

I want them to get relegated even more now
Even when seven of our managerial and coaching staff left, we were sorted out within days, and never looked back.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So his job hinged on getting a result away from home at high flying 7th placed Brighton who have been playing some of the best football in the league? Deluded.
Just glad we got our win out of the way before the new manager bounce (or plummet as the case may be).

I wonder what he said to Doucoure at half time.

Zaha as player manager 😀😀

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
All joking aside they're just coming out of a run of incredibly tough games. Arsenal away is now a free hit. They've then got very easy games in April. Should they beat the likes of Leeds, Southampton and Everton the goon squad will no doubt claim their new manager is a genius and so is Parish. However, should the new guy fail in those games they're deep in the shit.

It's like rubbernecking a potential car crash. Hopefully those teams mentioned will raise their games against a relegation rival.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All joking aside they're just coming out of a run of incredibly tough games. Arsenal away is now a free hit. They've then got very easy games in April. Should they beat the likes of Leeds, Southampton and Everton the goon squad will no doubt claim their new manager is a genius and so is Parish. However, should the new guy fail in those games they're deep in the shit.

It's like rubbernecking a potential car crash. Hopefully those teams mentioned will raise their games against a relegation rival.
Rather than a new manager bounce I am hoping for a dead cat one

hampshirebrightonboy

Sep 3, 2011

Easy games!! Games against teams fighting for their lives with a team performing asbadly as they are. I don't call those games easy.
They will be under a lot of pressure.
Nice to just sit back and view from afar.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005

They were a lot better than I expected on Wednesday. Had they not fluffed those early chances, who knows how it would have panned out?

I don't watch them but following a run of no shots, thought they might have turned a corner against us. Much more favourable games to come so Beaky pulls the plug. What an absolute throbber. Three sacked, so a huge pay out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here