Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Viera has left Palace and Hodgson returns!

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I've not heard of a no manager bounce before. Is it a new thing?

Jesse Marsche will be the one. Long contract, massive wages. Guaranteed- although I'd prefer Nathan Jones obviously.

Other choice is Bentitez but he'd make them even more impotent

No one else would consider that cess pit of a club
agent Jones would be a bit obvious, not sure he wants the relegation on the CV either.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park
I've not heard of a no manager bounce before. Is it a new thing?

Jesse Marsche will be the one. Long contract, massive wages. Guaranteed- although I'd prefer Nathan Jones obviously.

Other choice is Bentitez but he'd make them even more impotent

No one else would consider that cess pit of a club
Yep, Jesse Marsch incoming. Palace are (all but) American owned.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
I mean he was doing such a brilliant job recently, i wanted him to stay... But this is pretty hilarious that our win has helped their turmoil.

Realistically to me this seems a bit premature doesnt it? They were on a bad run yes, but they're only like 2/3 wins and a handful of draws from near enough safety. There's definitely 3 worse teams than them. Most Palace fans would say that its all down to lack of investment in the summer. We had a similar bad run last season and then our best ever finish. Given he had them playing good football last season, who is going to be a better option to turn them around? Unless they have someone decent lined up I can see this coming back to bite them. Hopefully!

Please let it be Frank!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Benetiz 😂

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The good news this morning for any distressed Palace fans is that the club are renowned for their foresight and succession planning.

I would imagine the new man will take training this morning, before the photos of him holding a Palace scarf aloft in front of that magnificent new stand are released later today.

Stumpy Tim

Apart from the obvious hilarity, it really sums up the difference between the two clubs. Potter had some horrendous spells as manager at Brighton, but the club stuck by him and trusted the process. Yes Palace have had a shit run, but I'm pretty sure they would have turned it around with the upcoming run of fixtures. Short termism from Palace once again.

I want them to get relegated even more now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here